Posted: 25 September, 2020
Position: Full Time,Part Time
Location: Long Buckby, Northampton
Training: Training will be provided
Salary: £10 per hour (Mon – Fri) / £11 per hour (Sat) / £12 per hour (Sun)
Role and Responsibilities
Triple 1 Group are currently recruiting for Forklift/Warehouse Operators to work within our Long Buckby, Northampton Depot.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- Perform general warehouse or production area duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Use common warehouse management software
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
- Cleaning and tidying ‘’clean as you go policy’’
- Daily sanitize and cleaning of forklift
- Routine forklift maintenance
- Picking, packing, labelling, palletising and shrink wrap orders
- Liaise with transport staff for booking in/out slots
- Process and dispatch orders
- Stock count and stock checks
- Quality control
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are adhered
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist in the loading and unloading of trailers.
- Locating goods within and picking from the warehouse
- Assist in booking stock into warehouse stock management system.
- Be physically fit and happy to take on general warehouse work
- Able to work within a team and to strict deadlines
- Basic warehouse computer systems knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A mature attitude, reliability and the ability to work on own initiative are essential.
Mornings are 6am – 2pm
Evenings are 2pm – 10pm
Job Reference: 200905WAR
Applications Accepted By:
Mail: Human Resources, Triple 1 Group, Station Works, Station Road, Long Buckby, Northampton, NN6 7PF
Or use the application form below.