Posted: 25 September, 2020
Position: Temp - Full Time
Department: Head Office
Location: Long Buckby, Northampton
Role and Responsibilities
Triple 1 Group are currently recruiting for Accounting Staff to work within our Long Buckby, Northampton Depot.
- Generation of required paperwork for accounting purposes
- Answering customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Accurately maintain member accounts, generating and issuing mess bills to members within the required timeframe.
- Reporting of debtors over 30 days.
- Provide all required monthly reports to the client, finance and services manager in order to be able to present the monthly financial position in a timely manner.
- All monthly reports and reconciliations e.g. balance sheets, I&E, bank reconciliation are produced free from error and within given timeframes to the relevant parties.
- Monthly correspondence with mess debtors is completed and recorded.
- Reconciliation of cash/cheques daily to prevent errors and ensure that all monies are accounted for correctly.
- Cash/cheques are banked every week in line with cash limit rules and procedures.
- Complete and record supplier payments in a timely manner.
- Providing administrative support as and when required.
- Assisting other team members in day to day tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Completing unit cash spot checks and reporting findings to the General Manager.
- Understand factoring or invoice discounting liaising with banks and customers.
- Chasing debtors, sending out emails and phone customers when payments are due, etc
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrate previous data entry experience with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Customer service focused and committed to providing a helpful, prompt, responsive service
- Very good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Well organised with a strong ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven experience in dealing with a wide-range of individuals/teams at different levels, including an excellent telephone service
The successful candidate will be required to have
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- A mature attitude, reliability and the ability to work on own initiative are essential.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- CIMA (Preferred)
- ACA (Preferred)
- ACCA (Preferred)
Job Reference: 200901ACC
Applications Accepted By:
Mail: Human Resources, Triple 1 Group, Station Works, Station Road, Long Buckby, Northampton, NN6 7PF
Or use the application form below.